Saturday 26 November 2011

Top Picks Leslie's Sketch Challenge


We had some great cards this week for our Sketch Challenge! Thanks to all who played along~
Here are the DT's Favorites:





My pick for this week is by Sarah. I love the layering on the turkey and her choice of paper. Terrific.
Leslie


This week I have chosen Sarah's adorable Paper Pieced Turkey!  I LOVE the various DP's she used, and how she incorperated them into both the turkey and the background. Perfect~
Julie




My Favorite pick of the week…….drum roll please…..LOL  Is #4 Gro!  She has used some really adorable images making the card stand out with simple flourishes, snow flakes and a little twine.  Oh and to go the extra mile Gro decorated the backside of her card!

Hugs Shell♥



I have chosen Gro's card. I Love the images - how she colored them and also   how she thought outside of the box when it came to following the sketch. 
I  also Love how she decorated the front, back and inside was so cool.
Cindy



Thanks again to everyone who played along, and we hope to see you all back tomorrow with our next Challenge!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment