Saturday 21 April 2012

Favorite Picks and New DT Member

We had some GORGEOUS creations this week with our Sketch Challenge. Thanks so much for joining us!


Birthday card for  sketch Challenge 41612

My Favorite Pick this week is Harriet. Her little image is adorable, and I love how she colored it. The DP circle matches perfectly. I also like how she did her buttons in the corner...cute touch!
Julie



My choice is Adri Munhoz.  I like Adri's choice of image and the way she coloured the image and layered the images and pattern paper. 
Judy


My top pic for this week would also be # 1 Adri. The image she chose is so lovely, her colouring is great and the layout is bang-on. Well done. 
Leslie


The “Top Pick” for the week would be #1 Andri, I love the image she used. It brought a smile as soon as I saw it and she followed the sketch perfectly! What a bright cheerful card, wonderful job Andri!
 Hugs Shell♥                                                   




My pick for the  sketch challenge this week is Paige, the image is adorable, I love the grass that she die cut and the ribbon adornment in the corner is a perfect, just taking the sketch that Julie made and making it her own. Great Job Paige.
Cindy


As promised, we have a VERY special announcement today! We had some WONDERFUL entries for our Design Team Call, and we are pleased to announce that the talented artist joining us at Come and Get It beginning in May and running through August is
Meighan Wheller

Please stop by her blog and show her some love and 
congratulate her HERE at her Blog!
 We are thrilled to have you, Meighan!

See you all tomorrow with a WONDERFUL Technique Challenge from Leslie!



2 comments:

  1. Cindy, thank you for choosing my card as your top pick! This was a great sketch to work with and I had so much fun making this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I'm so happy :)
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete