Saturday 2 November 2013

Top Pick for A Little Boo for You

Great Halloween cards this week, they are so much fun to make.  It was very hard to choose our top picks.  Here are our design teams picks.



Top Pick for this week that I have chosen is #22,  I love the colors combination Maya has used, they go so well together which makes that adorable image of Mimo Moon just pop right out on the spooky framed image and the wonderful gift bag is hauntingly cute!
Maya thanks so much for joining us this past week, hope to see you back again soon!
 
Shell



Pat


Top Pick for this week that I have chosen is #43,  I love the colors and elements Pat has used to create her card. There is something interesting to look at no matter where you look. Great colouring and composition..
Pat thanks so much for joining us this past week, hope to see you back soon!
 
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Judy for selecting my card as a Top Pick. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Shell for picking my giftset as Top Pick ♥
    Made my day!
    Congrats to Pat also :)
    Hugs, Maya

    ReplyDelete