Saturday 16 November 2013

Winner and Design Team's Top Picks for the Gift Card Holder Challenge



Hi Everyone, Thanks to all who participated in our Gift Card Holder Challenge, 
Here are the Designers Top Picks. Hope to see  you all back here for another great challenge. 



I've chosen Deonna's  adorable holder for my top pick, Great choice of colors and a great image. Thanks for playing along with us, hope to see you again soon.
Cindy

What a cute gift card holder Deonna created for this challenge.   Deonna's gift card holder is my top pick this week.    Great choice of image and little details makes this card my favourite this week. 
 Judy


Well, I too have to choose Deonna's card holder! That is the cutest idea I have ever seen! I love the image, but the Coffee Cup Shape is TOO COOL! Thanks so much for playing along, and giving me something to CASE...LOL!
Julie


Katherine




Hi have chosen Katherine's cutie Christmas card holder for my top pick this week.  Love the image Katherine, so very sweet.  Also love the use of the Kraft cardstock looks perfect with the red.Thanks for sharing with us this week and we hope to see you back again soon.
Meighan




The winner of the digital stamps from Bugaboo is #2
Deonna
Please email Julie at julie_temple61@yahoo.com
Thanks again to all who played along with our Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much ladies! I love all of the kind comments and my Mom loved the Gift card holder for her Birthday. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete